Here are the days you should plan on being in Phoenix:
- Monday, May 2nd: Welcome Reception, 6pm
- Tuesday, May 3rd: General Session, 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday, May 4th: Breakout Sessions, 8am – 5pm
We recommend flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Getting to the Hotel
The hotel is conveniently located 10 minutes from the Sky Harbor International Airport. You have a number of transportation options available to you at the airport. Details can be found here.
8000 South Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Check-In: 2:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is an all-suite property conveniently located less that 10 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places, ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state.
CEX attendees will enjoy a 20% discount off greens fees and club rentals at the golf course and a 10% discount on spa services.
Alternatively, you can reserve your room by phone by calling 877.800.4888 and referencing the Creator Economy Expo (CEX).
- Spacious living room with a desk for working and queen size sofa bed
- USB charging ports
- High-speed and wireless Internet access
- 42″ Flat screen TVs
- STAYCAST media streaming
- Personal safe fits 17″ laptop
- Private patio or balcony
- In-Suite movies
Resort Fee Includes:
- Standard high-speed wireless Internet access
- Bellman and housekeeping gratuities
- Oasis Water Park (4) Wristbands
- USA Today newspaper upon request
- Unlimited credit card, toll-free, local and collect phone calls
- Complimentary practice balls at Golf’s Warm-up Area
- Arizona Grand Athletic Club Access
COVID Safety Measures
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa associates wear masks. It is highly recommended that masks be worn when indoors and whenever you are unable to socially distance from those not in your immediate family.
Click here to learn more about the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa’s COVID safety measures.