Andy Crestodina is the co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Orbit Media, an award-winning 50-person digital agency in Chicago. Over the past 20 years, Andy has provided digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses.
Andy has written 500+ articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, influencer marketing, visitor psychology and Analytics. These articles reach more than three million readers each year. He’s also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Andy gives up to 100 webinars and presentations per year and is a frequent repeat speaker at many of the top national marketing conferences.
- Top 100 Influencers in Content Marketing (#3), SEMrush
- Top 100 Digital Marketing Influencers, Brand24
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 20 Content Marketing Influencers on Twitter, SEMrush
- Top 50 Marketer Influencers to Follow in 2022, Awards Magazine
- Top 25 B2B Marketing Influencers to Follow in 2021, TopRank
- Top 20 Content Marketing Thought Leaders, Alexa
- Top 25 Content Marketers, Buzzsumo
- Top 100 Digital Marketers, Brand 24
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch, Social Media Explorer
- Top 50 Content Marketing Influencers to Follow, Outbrain
- Top 15 Growth Marketing Speakers, Read Write
- 3x Inc 5000 Winner
Andy gives up to 100 presentations per year and is a frequent repeat speaker at many of the top conferences:
Content Marketing World (8x), Social Media Marketing World (6x), Call to Action Conference (5x), Marketing Profs B2B Forum (5x), Content Jam (8x), MozCon (3x), WordCamp, Social Media Success Summit (5x) and SXSW
Andy’s articles are read by more than three million people each year. His videos have half a million views. His book, Content Chemistry, isn’t quite as popular. It has sold around 4,000 copies. But it’s good.