How to Become a Community-Driven Creator
May 1, 2023 01:00 PM 04:00 PM Room 24
As the creator economy grows in popularity, the competition for attention increases. Instead of focusing on attracting a small sliver of MORE people’s attention, what if you focused on capturing a larger piece of your existing audience’s attention? That is the opportunity in cultivating a community.
By deepening relationships with your core audience, not only will you build a stronger brand, but you’ll build a protective moat around your business. You can take it a step further with a premium membership that allows you a predictable, independent income source as a creator. Whether free or paid, turning your audience into a community gives you a competitive advantage for growth.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- How to turn your audience into a community
- How to leverage your community for audience growth
- How to draw insight from your community
- When a paid membership makes sense (or doesn’t)
- How to build a strong core of initial members
- How to design your membership to be retentive
- Common pitfalls to avoid